Monday, September 5, 2011

Great Summer and Featured Artist in October

September 5, 2011
This summer has been the best for me.
Several weeks have been spent painting plein air.

I also attended two workshops one with Scott Christensen and Charlies Reid.
One of the great advantages of workshops are the comradeship with other artist one,  watching how some one else holds their brush, mix their pigments on or off the palette a philosophy an attitude the power driven joy of making a piece of art work happen and sharing it.
Knowing people from around the world. The circle of art indeed is a complete whole it enriches my life.

I also took my Grandchildren fishing, another world full of joy unto itself. 

On October 6th I have been asked by the Eastern Idaho Chapter of the Idaho Watercolor Society to be the featured artist, for the annual watercolor show. This is a great honor. The show will be at the Arts Council in Idaho Falls, be sure and look up their web site for directions and time.
I will put the show on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment